Conference Registration Information
|Fee||Category||Early Bird (till 15-Apr-2022)||Late Registration &|
on-spot Registration (15-Apr to 24-May 2022)
|Local Participant1||Professional||8000 PKR||10,000 PKR|
|Students/IEEE||5000 PKR||6000 PKR|
|Non presenting Author/Visitor2||1500 PKR||3000 PKR|
|Over Length Extra Page Charges (Max 2 Pages)||1500 PKR/Page|
|International Participant1,3||Professional||100 USD||200 USD|
|Students/IEEE||75 USD||150 USD|
|Non presenting Author/Visitor2||50 USD||100 USD|
|Over Length Extra Page Charges (Max 2 Pages)||15 USD/Page|
1Conference registration for presenting authors includes free entry to conference sessions, seminars, workshops, planery sessions, lunch, and conference dinner
2Non Presenting Authors/Visitors (on-spot Registration fee) does not include Conference Dinner
3All foreign nationals should immediately contact firstname.lastname@example.org for intimation about presenting/attending the conference and visa support letter.
For any questions related to the registration, kindly email email@example.com
- The college (EME) students (those who don’t register for the conference) will need to buy special tokens for conference lunch and dinner.
- The international non-presenting visitor needs to get an invitation letter for applying for visa in advance.
- The cost does not include accommodation during the conference.
Following hotels are recommended for accommodation during the conference
- Pearl Continental Rawalpindi. The Mall, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Tel: 92-51-111-505-505 Fax: 92-51-5563927 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.pchotels.com/pcrawalpindi/
- Flashman’s, The Mall, Saddar. Tel: +92-51-9272004-11
- National City, J-15 Murree Road, Opp. Liaquat Bagh. Tel: +92-51-5961765-66